Friday, May 16, 2008

Its been a long hard day.....

Okay, so its been a tough week. We lost this one but it is A-OK. We guess it isn't time for the next little roughian to come along. But when its time, it will be time. So until then we'll keep this thing updated. It is still a very busy time and Abran keeps us continually laughing. He actually picked up on the word 'down' this past week. I got after Mia because she was trying to lick his mouth and it makes me nuts when she does. So I had pointed my finger and said probably louder than I thought, "down". Right after that Abran said it just the same way except it came out with more of a "dowwwww". Then he started laughing. Now he'll just randomly say it. I'll be posting more pics soon.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Dear Amy & Jon,

I'm so sorry about your baby. I've been thinking about you all day and meant to call - obviously my good intentions are just that - intentions. You're in my prayers.

Love
Holly

Christie said...

Oh you guys...I'm so sorry to hear about the baby. Miscarriages are so hard to go through. You are in our thoughts and prayers.