Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Welcome Home Brandt!

So here he is! Brandt Raul Soto was 8 lbs 7 oz and 20.5" long. He was born March 28th at 9:31 am via C Section. He is perfectly healthy and we're so relieved (especially me)to have him here now. These are a few of the pics I took in the hospital with my phone. We'll be posting more obviously. Hopefully soon. Abran is so excited to have a little brother and loves him to death. He always wants to hold him and give him kisses. The surgery itself went terrific and recovery is going well also. I feel like I've been bouncing back a lot quicker. Margarita has been kind enough to help us out and after having her here for a week and a half...I don't know what we're going to do without her now. Its been so nice to have that extra set of hands. We are also in the process of moving. We will officially be out in 2 1/2 weeks. Its a whirl wind around here...but all is good stuff. We feel really blessed.

1 comment:

Annie said...

He is so sweet! I am so glad that you are doing well. Congratulations to both of you! I hope to be able to see you sometime in the near future.